Hello, beauties! I was honored to get nominated for another Liebster Award by the fabulous Ella! Thank you so much for nominating me, Ella. It’s an honor coming from someone with such amazing photos and great content. Everyone reading this need to go follow Ella. She’s so friendly and supportive. Please, take a second and go check her out.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
3. Nominate at least 5 bloggers
4. Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
1. Have you ever given blood?
Yes, I have given blood twice. I tried to give blood for the first time when I was about 16 but I didn’t weigh enough. And after that every time I had an opportunity, there was a road block. Once I was denied because I had been to the Dominican Republic and I had to wait a standard amount of time before I could donate. Other times I was pregnant or on fertility meds. But I have proudly been able to donate twice! Sorry I’m long winded lol.
2. What was the last photo you took on your phone?
It was a graphic I made to be the featured image for the post I just wrote. Lol.
3. Do you have any controversial opinions you wouldn’t mind sharing?
I actually have a lot of controversial opinions. I’m going to name them all, but I don’t want anyone getting upset or anything. I’m not going to argue with anyone about what’s right or wrong.
- I’m very pro life
- I’m so glad gay marriage is legal. Now the dads I had a baby for are married. ❤️
- I think interracial relationships are awesome
- I’m strongly against being around any illegal drugs. Even weed.
- I’m a proud Christian
- I’m a surrogate. A lot of people have strong feelings about that…
- I’m pro breastfeeding. Yes, even in public. And no, I don’t wear a cover.
- I think adoption is beautiful
I think that’s all of them. But I reserve the right to add to that list at any time.
4. On what device do you use WordPress the most?
My phone. That’s all I ever use. I don’t have a laptop or anything unfortunately.
5. What time is it for your as you write this?
7:31 PM EST on 06/20/17. I know I like to be prepared and write my blog posts ahead of time. 🙂
6. Best blogging advice you have?
Schedule your posts!
When I first started blogging, I was writing as I went. Even though I love writing and wanted to write I wasn’t being able to get the posts together and ready to be posted fast enough. I started writing when I was inspired and just going on a roll. I would write like 3-4 posts in one sitting. Or when I’m in the position that I can take photos, I’ll take photos for 4-5 blog posts. That way when I get around to writing them, they’re ready and I can go ahead and schedule the posts to be published. 🙂
7. How would you describe your style in 3 words?
Casual, comfy, mom
Haha. I’m the only person that would ever describe my style as mom lol
8. Any fashion/makeup/hair look that you regret or any trend that you hated?
I used to put my eyeliner under my lower lash line. That was not cute.
9. What was the best thing that happened today?
I know this sounds terrible, but Nick and I were sitting there having a serious conversation while he was home from work in between his two jobs. Out of the corner of our eyes, we saw Bella, my 4 year old, sail across the room on her scooter…right into a wall. Lmao. She wasn’t hurt. It was hilarious.
10. Favourite social media?
Probably WordPress if that’s considered social media, if not the YouTube, if not YouTube, then Facebook.
11. Do you have any weird scars?
A dog bit my nose off in 3rd grade. I have scars from that. I fell out of a tree trying to get a kitten when I was like 7 and I have a scar on my back from that. I have a csection scar. I have a scar on my hand from gravy at work. I think those are all the prominent scars I have.
1. Are you a stomach, side, or back sleeper?
2. Baths it showers?
3. What’s your dream car?
4. If you could live anywhere in the entire world, were would you live?
5. What’s your most prized possession?
6. Name 3 things that make you smile.
7. What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
8. Are you allergic to anything?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What has been the best day of your life so far?
11. Did you get the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette before it sold out? (Sorry, I had to. Also, if you did get one, can I have it pretty please? Lol jk 😂 kinda…)
I loved writing this post so much. I’m not sure why, by these posts are always so relaxing to write. I hope you all enjoyed this post as much as you’re going to enjoy the posts of all the blogger I mentioned above. 🙂 And thank you again, to Ella. It was a pleasure to be nominated by you. Thank you guys so so much for stopping by to read this post. See you tomorrow!