Hello, doll faces! I’m so excited to tell you guys that the sweet JanahPinku has nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you so much, Janah, for the nomination. It is so amazing getting nominated by a blogger like you. I adore your blog! Everyone, Janah has a lovely beauty/lifestyle blog with the most beautiful photos and relatable posts. She posts everything from makeup routines to book reviews. Everyone reading this should definitely check her out if they haven’t already. She’s definitely worth giving a follow!
• Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
• List down 11 random facts about yourself.
• Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
• Give them 11 questions to answer.
• Nominate 11 blogs.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I don’t eat beef.
2. I currently live in the same neighborhood I first met my husband in years ago.
3. I have my ears pierced multiple times but never wear earrings.
4. I’d much rather have wifi than cable.
5. I put cream in my hot tea.
6. I buy almost everything secondhand.
7. I broke my left ankle when I was in high school.
8. Avocados are some of my favorite snacks. I just cut them in half, put a little salt on them and eat them with a spoon!
9. I’m short. 4’10.5″
10. I’m allergic to blackberries.
11. I’m one of those people that are just naturally loud. I unknowingly scream when having a simple conversation. It’s a curse.
1. Pick a word that best describes your blog. Happy. 😊
2. What inspires you to blog? The happiness and excitement and passion I feel for everything beauty. When I get a new palette and I’m loving it, it makes me want to write about it. I suppose I like to write about my feelings.
3. What is your all-time favorite dish? It’s called Goi Cuon. It’s fresh shrimp and pork spring rolls. It’s a Vietnamese dish. I love that and pho as a meal. Omg yum!
4. What is one makeup item you cannot live without? Eyeshadow. I love it!
5. What is one skincare product you swear by? I love Eau Roma Water toner from LUSH. It’s just my favorite hydrating toner.
6. Who is your favorite fictional character in a movie? Ariel from The Littel Mermaid.
7. Which do you prefer, an E-book or an actual book? Actual book.
8. Are you a coffee lover or a tea lover? Tea for the win!
9. What is the most offensive thing someone has said to you online? I’m not even sure. People are mean and it doesn’t matter in the long run so I don’t focus on it and just try to forget it.
10. What is your nationality and what’s the best thing about your country? I’m American. I think the best thing about my country is the diversity. The fact that no matter what you are or what you like or anything, you’re accepted.
11. If you were given a chance to change your name, what name would you give to yourself? Hmmm probably something like Arabella or Gabriella or something to that effect. I like the -Ella’s lol.
1. What’s your favorite store to shop at?
2. What year were you born?
3. What’s your favorite pizza topping?
4. Name 2 foods you refuse to eat.
5. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
6. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
7. If you could choose what color eyes you’d have, what color would you choose?
8. What’s your ideal everyday outfit?
9. How many piercings do you have?
10. What’s your favorite time of year?
6. Comfy Kittea
And that’s a wrap for my most recent award!! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post half as much as I’ve enjoyed writing it. Thank you again, Janah, for the nomination. You’re the sweetest! And thank you all for reading!! See you tomorrow!